THEME AND TOPICS
The new format adopted for last year’s FIA Mobility Conference Week in Prague was a great success. Clubs embraced the changes and appreciated the interactivity and variety proposed.
This year in The Hague we will continue the format, on the theme of “Connected to the Future,” and will address the challenges clubs are facing today.
With keynote speakers, expert panels, and practical workshops the Mobility Conference Week will focus on the following topics:
· How to remain relevant in spite of rapid changes and in times of technical changes
· How to turn threat into opportunity
· How to learn from others and to benefit from shared innovations and new thinking
· How Clubs can make best use of their data
· How to keep your members and get new ones
· What Clubs can do to service their senior members
Mobility Conference Week will also give you insights into emerging trends and new opportunities with:
· Keynote speeches on future-oriented thinking
· Interactive workshops and open discussions,
· Knowledge exchange and share of best practice
· Promoting iMobility, new technologies and systems
· Economic and social transformations and how to face new forms of Mobility
But you'll have to hurry because places are limited!