HOW TO REGISTER
All delegates are kindly requested to register for meetings and social events using our online registration system.
1. Register by clicking on the link “Delegates Registration”.
2. Enter a Login (your e-mail address). Please note that 1 e-mail represents 1 registration. You will not be able to use the same e-mail for several registrations.
3. Enter a Password (of your choice or the one that you have already used to the FIA Annual General Assembly registration).
4. Fill in the form.
5. You will receive by return a summary of your registration request which will be subject to FIA confirmation.
6. Within 48 hours, you will receive an official e-mail confirmation for your attendance, including the exclusive hotel booking and Pre/Post Excursions links.
We strongly suggest that you register online for the event as soon as possible and reserve your hotel room as soon as you receive e-mail confirmation. Please note that you are allowed to register only if you have received an official FIA invitation.
REGISTRATION FEES AND PAYMENT
Fees to participate to the FIA Mobility Conference Week 2013
|Delegates (per person)||280€ for the first delegate of your club|
|220€ from the second delegate of your club|
|Walk-In rate, on site||370 €|
This year the Conference Week fees will have to be paid by bank transfer:
Note : « FIA Mobility Conference Week 2013 »
Bank: Société Générale, branch office of Zurich, 8001 Zurich.
Code BIC: SGABCHZZ
Account holder: FIA
HOW TO CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR REGISTRATION
Your registration may be modified or updated by clicking on “Registration”:
1. Enter your LOGIN (the e-mail address you used to register)
2. Enter your PASSWORD (the password you created to register)
DELEGATES WITHOUT INTERNET
If you are unable to register online, please contact Martin Lalande, the Events Coordinator by telephone on: + 33 1 43 1258 17